The South London Gallery works closely with a number of corporate partners on a range of projects across the gallery’s exhibitions, artist residencies, education programmes and capital projects.
As a corporate supporter, you will enjoy privileged access to one of London’s leading contemporary art galleries and a superb range of benefits that are tailor-made to your needs and interests.
The gallery works with each corporate partner to devise a bespoke package of benefits which can include:
- Naming rights
- Branding opportunities across printed and digital materials
- Corporate hospitality and client entertainment in the distinctive and unique setting of the gallery
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- Events for employees and clients such as behind-the-scenes visits and private views
- Staff and client engagement in gallery activities
- Association with a leading contemporary art gallery which welcomes 140,000 visitors and involves thousands of participants in far-reaching creative activities each year.
The South London Gallery's current corporate supporters include Bloomberg, Meissen, AXA Art Insurance, GAMA Property, Rawlinson & Hunter and UBS.
Please contact Ioanna Nitsou, Development Manager, on 020 7703 6120 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about current opportunities for sponsorship and corporate support.